Thursday, September 25, 2008

Punk rock girl let's go slamdance


i am excited about edgefest....like more excited than ive been in a long time. my kid sis is coming with. she's never even been to a CONCERT much less the insanity that usually ensues when 60 some bands and 30k punk rock kids and all of the edge-ites get together. can NOT wait. leaving tomorrow soon as i get off work. been really really really considering slc...to the point where im pretty sure im going to go........and then communications ceased. the pd was supposed to call me yesterday and let me know if my salary requirements could be met... he didnt. still havent heard from him today and im starting to worry. he gave me an enormous number the other day and i was thrilled but low key about it, then he said he couldnt meet that one after all, and asked what i would NEED to get there....i gave him a solid number. a LOW number in the grand scheme of things, and a number based on cost of living, etc.......completely fair. besides, if he cant meet it---he should tell me, not make me sit around and wonder, right? right. my ex husband is a cock sucking piece of scum that i am disgusted i ever let touch me. the worm told him about the potential of a move, and he said 'well if you move out of state, then i finally can too' ok, whatever...no big deal. when i asked him why he had said that, he first called me a liar, saying that i made up the fact that he said that to her. fuck off. then went on to tell me that i look out for no one but myself and do not care how things affect my child. FUCK off. the conversation ended with him calling me a whore and telling me to go fuck myself. hahahah, brilliant. now, if only he'd get out of my life, and quit pretending that he has any rights to my kid, i would be much happier. i cannot believe, actually, that i hate this man so much. i didnt always hate him or want him to die, but things have changed and boy do i now!!! whatever.....so i called josh out on his using me for my connects to things ie, edgefest.....and he denied, of course. i told him that if he came with me, he would go back to ignoring me and banging sarah soon as it was over...he denied. then he said he wasnt coming with me, and that he loves me and wants me in his life as his friend...again....and then he asked me to pick up his 4 year old in the valley and bring her back to him on sunday. i said i would think about it, because something in his voice makes me retarded still and even though my whole being was screaming 'fuck no, you stupid stupid son of a bitch' i told him i would think about it. he said, 'cool, call you later' that was 3 days ago and i havent heard from him. hence the blog about being over it.....i have to be. in super cheesy cliche mode, i think you know if it was meant to be, it will be.....but in super punk rock dont give a fuck mode, i think----i need a real man, cant continue to date boys...ive said it before, but still find myself running after guys younger than me and by FAR less mature than me. emotionally anyway. im sure its because guys that i am attracted to, you know---the still rockin a trucker hat sideways, tattoos,slacker clothes, preferably a skate board but a crusier with ape hangers works too, chucks---i mean, come on...but the guys im attracted to are all under the age of 25....so, should i start a petition to ask boys 28-36 years old to dress that way? or should i bring myself to giving up the hope of a punk rock wedding and start looking at guys in cowboy hats and/ or business suits? is there a happy medium? man----been listening to a lot of joey cape/ tony sly again....lets just say, its either really theraputic or really heartbreaking...either way, its dope. how much longer can i ramble without plugging in song lyrics??? who scheduled bands? i mean, who the FUCK put the kooks and a zip on at the same time? ive seen authority a bazillion times....never seen the kooks...but if you remember my blog from the other day, i really miss them right now. i really really miss them right now. same to be said w/ NOFX. they are on opposite gogol bordello! the choice with most likely be to see fat mike and the kids but shit! i wanna see gogol...they are a grrrrrreat show to see, so so good. perhaps a boy as well aged and super duper awesome like steve 'crooked neck' caballero...you know youre still rocking your half cabs...i know i am...so is the worm...if this guy were taller, id be writing him stalker letters......or maybe a patt duffy? or no, i know!!! MIKE CARROLL yep, mike carroll, he's on the right in the pic above, you know, just so you know.skated for my fave team PLAN B and also was the guy behind GIRL SKATEBOARDS back in the day, which is what i rocked for most of my young life...not cause they were called 'girl' but because the graphics were amazing and if you put big fat pigs on them, they made you happy...( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Carroll ) well, im out, gotta piss and im awaiting a phone call or some sort of communication from slc....and stupid ass grant is supposed to call me back too......cant wait to skate down the hill manana.........




One Saturday I took a walk to Zipperhead

I met a girl there

And she almost knocked me dead

Punk rock girl please look at me

Punk rock girl what do you see?

Let's travel round the world

Just you and me punk rock girl

I tapped her on the shoulder

And said do you have a beau?

She looked at me and smiled

And said she did not know

Punk rock girl give me a chance

Punk rock girl let's go slamdance

We'll dress like Minnie Pearl

Just you and me punk rock girl

We went to the Phillie Pizza Company

And ordered some hot tea

The waitress said "Well no We only have it iced"

So we jumped up on the table

And shouted "anarchy"

And someone played a Beach Boys song

On the jukebox

It was "California Dreamin''

So we started screamin

"On such a winter's day"

She took me to her parents

For a Sunday meal

Her father took one look at me

And he began to squeal

Punk rock girl it makes no sense

Punk rock girl your dad is the Vice President

Rich as the Duke of Earl

Yeah you're for me punk rock girl

We went to a shopping mall

And laughed at all the shoppers

And security guards trailed us

To a record shop

We asked for Mojo Nixon

They said "He don't work here"

We said "If you don't got Mojo Nixon Then your store could use some fixin''

We got into a car

Away we started rollin'

I said "How much you pay for this?"

She said "Nothing man, it's stolen"

Punk rock girl you look so wild

Punk rock girl let's have a child

We'll name her Minnie Pearl

Just you and me

Eating fudge banana swirl

Just you and me

We'll travel round the world

Just you and me

punk rock girl

No comments: