Monday, October 27, 2008

Act your age, mama (Not your shoe size)


yes, i know, two posts in one day is a little nerdy, but fuck it.....

1. i am thankful that i am alive
2.i am thankful that my baby is alive
3. i am thankful that she is strong
4. i am thankful that she is so smart
5.i am thankful that we have a home
6. i am thankful that we have food to eat
7. i am thankful for my family
8. i am thankful for my friends
9. i am thankful for the opportunity to feel
10. i am thankful to wake up in a good mood
11. i am thankful for sleep
12. i am thankful for amazing sex
13. i am thankful that i have decided to trust
14. i am thankful that even with out the blessings of our friends, it would still happen
15. i am thankful for the blessings of our friends
16. i am thankful for my sore shoulder
17. i am thankful for the use of my hands
18. i am thankful for the lessons i learned today
19. i am thankful for warm showers
20. i am thankful for the ability to think
21. i am thankful that the cold has subsided, albeit briefly
22. i am thankful for a man who reads the newspaper at breakfast
23. i am thankful that he respects me enough to discuss it with me
24. i am thankful for my child more than i am thankful for air and water
25. i am thankful for air
26. i am thankful for water
27. i am thankful for the feeling of safety
28. i am thankful that my friends dont give up on me
29. i am thankful for men who cook
30. i am thankful for laughter
31. i am thankful for caffeine
32. i am thankful that i can feel his heatbeating too fast when he's next to me
33. i am thankful for bad movies
34. i am thankful for my childs want to succeed
35. i am thankful for her desire to be amazing
36. i am thankful SO thankful to her for saving my life
37. i am thankful to johnny hulsey, for being someone to me
38.i am thankful for new phones
39. i am thankful for muppety pink boots
40.i am thankful that my legs work
41. i am thankful that i was taught to be grateful
42. i am thankful for punk rock
43. i am thankful for straight up emo, and im not even afraid to say it :)
44.i am thankful for baby sitters
45. i am thankful for allergy medication
46. i am thankful that my knee hurts
47. i am thankful that my knee reminds me that i am alive
48. i am thankful for good books
49. i am thankful for the ability to read
50. i am thankful for perspective
51. i am thankful that he loves me for me
52. i am thankful for men who do laundry
53. i am thankful for old friends
54. i am thankful for new friends
55. i am thankful for tim
56. i am thankful that my child is seen as polite by other mothers
57. i am thankful that she has the ability to be thankful, sincerely
58. i am thankful for the look on her face when she is given even the smallest of gifts
59. i am thankful for being comfortable
60. i am thankful for whispering
61. i am thankful for the opportunity to breathe easily
62. i am thankful for being able to heal
63. i am thankful that prince can make my day better automatically...
64. i am thankful for being here now
65. i am thankful that bunny loves halloween like i do
66. i am thankful for corrective lenses
67. i am thankful for half cabs
68. i am thankful for warmth
69. i am thankful that i can feel my heart beat
70. i am thankful for little things
71. i am thankful for chapstick
72. i am thankful for my little sister
73. i am thankful for rain kissed leaves perfume
74. i am thankful for cigarettes
75. i am thankful for his hands
76. i am thankful that i do not have a headache
77. i am thankful that i DO have muppet hair
78. i am thankful for psychic connection
79. i am thankful for the past
80. i am thankful for the future
81. i am most thankful for the present
82. i am thankful that when i call, he answers
83. i am thankful that when he says he'll call, he does
84. i am thankful for freedom of choice
85. i am thankful for making the decision NOT to go to SLC
86. i am thankful for being given the opportunity TO go to slc
87. i am thankful for grant ruby
88. i am thankful for the talent i possess in my career
89. i am thankful that that talent will take me where i am supposed to be
90. i am thankful for the ability to see what slc would be for me, and for my baby
91. i am thankful for fate
92. i am thankful that fate has smiled upon me recently
93. i am thankful for being able to make a grocery list on line
94. i am thankful for things that save me time
95. i am thankful that i gave up baseball for linedancing
96. i am thankful for having good judgement
97. i am thankful for the people i have surrounded myself with at this point in my life
98. i am thankful for oversized hoodies
99. i am thankful for the knowledge and wisdom i have gained over the course of my life.
100. i am thankful, so thankful for robert aaron czaplicki....he makes my heart smile.


because prince owns......................
You don't have to be beautiful
to turn me on
I just need your body baby
From dusk till dawn
You don't need experience
To turn me out
You just leave it all up to me
I'm gonna show you what it's all about

You don't have to be rich
To be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

You got to not talk dirty, baby
If you wanna impress me
You can't be to flirty, mama
I know how to undress me (Yeah)
I want to be your fantasy
Maybe you could be mine
You just leave it all up to me
We could have a good time

You don't have to be rich
To be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

Yes
I think I wanna dance
Gotta, Gotta
Little girl Wendy's parade
Gotta, gotta, gotta

Women not girls rule my world
I said they rule my world
Act your age, mama (Not your shoe size)
Not your shoe size
Maybe we could do the twirl
You don't have to watch Dynasty
To have an attitude
You just leave it all up to me
My love will be your food
Yeah

You don't have to be rich
To be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your
Kiss

No comments: