Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm banned in D.C.

and so it continues....my blog has become the most popular site on the web!! hahahaha, apparently there are ppl in the slows selling me out to my co workers.....this my friends, is awesome. for a couple of reasons---how did this 'listener' find my page? why was he interested in reading it? why did he think it needed to alert mike to it? hahahahaha oh man oh man. gotta say, i feel flattered that so many people are so up my ass that they pass the blog between them...it was/ is inteded for myself to keep my thoughts straight, to vent, to deal. it is actually, my right. michael knight and i have established our relationship...he knows and has always known how i feel about being talked down to, belittled because im a female, a YOUNG female at that. he knows that i do not deal well with being told how to live my life...especially by someone who has repeatedly and admittedly made more horrible mistakes than i. i welcome advice, mostly if it is solicited but this guy likes to let me know just how to go about things...because i am young and female. since that last blog was written, he did apologize for his behaviour....and i accepted, because (unlike brookey likes to believe) i do not harbor anger toward those who dont deserve it.i honestly think that he is trying to re evaluate how he treats ppl around here and that is good. do i have to like everyone? nope. do i have to try and pretend? nope. thats just not who i am...gotta say again though, just how AMAZING this whole thing is. suppose im more popular than i thought i was. hahahhahaaahahhahah. so for those of you lurking my blog....judas, michael knight(no its not his real name, grant) and brookey----keep at it...you'll learn things about me that maybe you didnt want to know before...maybe you will figure out that i am a real person with real feelings and emotions and a pretty skewed view on things. doesnt mean im not great at my job, and it doesnt mean i am bitter, or walking around in a cloud of doom...it simply means i am realer than a tater peeler...deal with it, or shove off, eh? happy reading, and please, continue to comment and to send links to others...all it does for me is get me more readers!! hahaha, its brilliant, when you think about it...when i was blogging on myspiz....well everyone read it, didnt they??! it was a very popular place to be....then the comment wars started, i stayed away from it because, well, it was silly...all i did was write about what was going on, and you all just followed suit and went off on each other...i really think i should write a book---thats what jenny says, cause just THINK of the sales!! if you fuckers are bored enough to search the net for MY useless, addict fueled, heartless, insane ramblings, then you would surely buy the book!!! hhahhhhahaha, i love it....really i really do...in fact, check out my other blog(with friends) called WHEN MIDGETS ATTACK. its a music blog about shows and albums and bands and what not...its not, i'll admit, as entertaining as you seem to think my stuff is...but its up there...these guys definately know music and im sure you can find things to comment about...maybe you dont like LUCERO,and you need to make sure everyone knows it---well we'd love to hear all about it...and again, link it to all your world of war craft buddies. it will help to enrich the lives of all those you love and care about....oh man.....fuck off. and buy a bad brains record...before they went all sissy political that is...

Banned in D.C. with a thousand more places to go.
Gonna swim across the Atlantic, cause that's the only place I can go.
You, you can't hurt me, me I'm banned in D.C. D.C.
We, we got ourselves, gonna sing it, gonna love it, gonna work it out to any length.
Don't worry, no worry, about what people say.
We got ourselves, we gonna make it anyway.You, you can't hurt me, why I'm banned in D.C. D.C. D.C.
And if you ban us from your clubs, it's the right time, with the right mind.
And if you think we really care, then you won't find in my mind.Noooo!
You can't afford, to close your doors, so soon no more.My oh my i lay you down upon the ground so soon no more.
Nooo you can't afford to close your doors so soon no more.My oh my i let you down upon the grounddddddd

16 comments:

kuntface said...

Well, my original comment still stands...you're sooooo lame, seriously lame.

zombielu said...

hahahah, and i appreciate that, brookey...now go finish your algebra homework and let the adults talk.

Anonymous said...

I fucking love you.

hockeytemper said...

How lame is it to post on someone's blog not only anonymously, but you've hidden your own blog/profile from public view. What kind of lame-ass chickenshit is that? Totally jerk league if you ask me.

kuntface said...

Again, I must say thank God one of you is intelligent and understands what is going here...thank you Grant..


"I am well educated, one of the smartest people I've ever known, and I don't run to sarcasm to avoid thought, I run to sarcasm to provoke thought. Usually an angry thought, but thought nonetheless"

Anonymous said...

uh, brooke, you're still a stupid cunt. can i say that on this board?

it's not sarcasm when you're attacking someone you don't know. that's called attacking.

sarcasm is supposed to be funny, if you're trying to be sarcastic then you fail.

zombielu said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaahahhahahahaahaaaaahhahhahahaha...you know, grant, i hadnt thought about it in a while, but now that brookey is bringing it back up---i really am one of those unsmartest people, eh? and i surround myself with dolts as well...case in point, YOU. you are not one of the smartest people i know, you are yourself a stupid cunt...hahahahaha oh my god. i love my life. by the way, apparently we have to label our sarcasm now, so that some ppl understand it....i was being totally sarcastic when i said you are dumb...you know, just to clear that up

Anonymous said...

my sarcasm wheel is spinning!

hockeytemper said...

We need to load up on the "Sarcasma." (from the makers of Damitol)

zombielu said...

hey you guys, have you noticed that our dear friend brookey is no where to be found? seems the 'c u next tuesday' comment was too much for her to handle. maybe she had to look up its meaning and it shocked her. i hope she's preying for me.....man, i love it when i spell prey like that.....

kuntface said...

Ms. Babylon your queendom is doomed, across this land you'll spread your no more gloom. Cause one ah thes days you gonna get your jilt and we'll never hae to deal with no more of your filth. We will not do what they want or do what they say. Oh no. We will not do what they want or do what they say. Oh No. Oh, Mr. Bacon, your future time is near and to the people, no more lies do they wanna hear. We read the bible and see your 666. And now we'll never have to deal with no more tricks. We will not do what they want or do what they say.

there's some bad brains for you...

zombielu said...

oh.my.god. im so very proud of you, brookey.

kuntface said...

But what I don't get is the fact that you weren't even a glimmer in your mother's eye when Bad Brains came out...so doesn't that sort of make you a poser? That's all I am saying here...it's not like you can even remember them. Now you have to admit I have a valid point here...it's not cool when people just jump on the bandwagon to fit into some sort of niche'...

zombielu said...

hahahahaha, you are right, love. i am young. and just by default that makes me a 'poser' hahaha. i agree. you win, i lose, you are a winner, i am a loser, you are smart, i am dumb, you are beautiful where i am not very good looking, you are popular while i am the outcast, you smell nice, i often smell of jager, you have pretty hair, mine is rather frizzy, you have a date for the prom, im just going to get drunk and go home with whomever will have me, you are worldly where i am uncultured,you have friends, i have the bottle, your bike is cooler than mine, your dad can beat up my dad, you type fast, im slow, you can see well, i am half blind, you are witty where i am a dolt, you have read a lot of books, i dont know how to read, you have a mom and a dad, i have no one, your gum makes better bubbles than mine, you get your braces off before i do.........

Anonymous said...

wait, so i'm reading that right, brooke says we can't be fans of bands that were around before we were born? so does that mean i need to go home and burn my zeppelin? what about my hendrix? or the kinks vinyl? do i have to get rid of that so i'm not a poseur? (It's French and has a 'u' in it. The word you used, brooke, would describe a model, or 'one who poses'.)

Also, Bad Brains was active from 77 to 84 and on-and-off until '92 so, she was plenty aged enough to be listening to their then current music as a teen.

zombielu said...

grant, that comment is what we call a 'third degree burn' nice work.