Tuesday, April 29, 2008

smells like teen spirit

thought i would let you know why i am REMOVING my blogs that are offensive to ppl---------because my PD has been alerted to my dislike toward one of my co workers, and well, according to those involved, that is not conducive to a healthy work environment. this saddens me as i have never or plan in the future to back down from a statement that ihave made. i stick to my guns is what im saying, and i do not back track and pretend that i didnt say what was said....however, im taking it down. i dont want any more tears from people who are supposed to be a)adult and b)oh wait, still ADULT. oh well, if you want to play jr high and tattle, then so be it. i hope you are preying for my return to 'pleasantville' and you sleep well. ♥

4 comments:

kuntface said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kuntface said...

Well, THAT is lame...

zombielu said...

for once, brookey, you are correct.

Anonymous said...

2 things:

1. boo.

2. why does brooke keep deleting her comments, only to post a comment?