Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my anger wheel

is spinning out of control this week....not going to cry about it, im going to get drunk about it...course thats not at all the answer either, ive just completely had it. my ex husband is a fucking cock sucking piece of shit...i told him the other day that i wished it was him that died and not ray...i also told him that i never loved him, i just loved the idea of him. meaning the idea that i deserved to be loved and i thought he was my only chance at it. im not so convinced of that any more which is good...i def needed a kick in the ass on that subject...and ive gotten it, so we're good there....


You'll be loved you'll be loved Like you never have known
The memories of me Will seem more like bad dreams
Just a series of blurs Like I never occurred
Someday you will be loved*

work is great, couldnt have hand picked a better group of folks to grind with...except maybe the amazing people i left at the edge. im not sure you all really understand how important each and everyone of you has been to me throughout the years. i was a radio rookie with no sense of self and absolutely no want to leave the market and grow wings due to my suffocating relationship, so it was nice to know that i had an escape from my home in the edge.

I just heard the world, is breaking down into bits again.Tell me what am i to do?
And you just want me to stay, here.So i'm just gonna stay, here.
Home, the last resort.Build a castle with an iron door
Lock the window, pull the shades, the hazed out sun won't help anyway.**

yeah so not really knowing why im going off like this...perhaps its the copious amounts of caffeine ive ingested today or is it the fact that even though im so very mad and so very stressin.....i can(for once) look around and see the GOOD things that i do have and it puts a,albeit small, smile on my face. dont worry, ive had my oil can handy so i wont rust.....


*someday you will be loved DCFC Plans
**i just heard the world OAR Stories of a Stranger

No comments: